Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology (6th Edition) – eBook
- Auhors: Richard J. Johnson, Jurgen Floege, John Feehally, Marcello Tonelli
- File Size: 55 MB
- Format: PDF
- Length: 1570 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 6th edition
- Publication Date: 2019
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07F436KBB
- ISBN-10: 032347909X
- ISBN-13: 9780323479097
Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology (6th Edition) – eBook PDF:
Richard J. Johnson
Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology (6th Edition) – eBook:
Written and edited by world leaders in nephrology, the latest Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology, 6th Edition (PDF), by Drs. John Feehally, Richard J. Johnson, Jurgen Floege, and Marcello Tonelli, provides current information on clinical procedures and conditions as well as the scientific facts and pathophysiology that are foundational to nephrology practice. Ideal for practicing nephrologists, residents, fellows, and internists, it thoroughly covers electrolytes and fluids, hypertension, dialysis, diabetes, and transplantation, and more – all in a single convenient volume.
- A “just right” amount of basic science and practical clinical guidance helps you make efficient and informed decisions.
- New quick-reference boxes with links to clinical guidelines in all relevant chapters.
- More than 1,500 full-color illustrations highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management.
- New chapters on common issues regarding prescribing in kidney disease, endemic nephropathies, palliative nephrology, pathophysiology of chronic kidney disease, and outcomes of dialysis.